Pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of the D.L. 30 June 2003 about the privacy, we inform you that Canali Formaggi processes personal data of interested parties who have voluntarily communicated them to the company.
With this information we want the users to know what are the methods of processing of personal data by Canali Formaggi.
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data
– Purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, regulations or legislation, regulations and civil and tax, insurance, and provisions issued by authorities entitled by law and / or supervisors. All data submitted by the parties concerned shall be treated for purposes related to the activities of Canali Formaggi.
– To fulfill specific requests;
– To participate in events and initiatives planned by Canali Formaggi and carried in the store of Bosisio Parini via A.Appiani 33 and social official Facebook pages, Google+.
2. Communication and distribution of data
The personal data of those concerned, if necessary, may also be communicated:
– To all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
– To co-workers, employees and service companies of Canali Formaggi, within their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding relations with stakeholders;
3. Nature of collection and consequences of a failure to provide
The provision of personal data from interested parties is optional, the failure to provide it could result in the interruption of the relationship of its proper conduct and any legal obligations. The data are stored at Canali Formaggi and at the companies participating.
4. The methods of treatment
The processing of personal data takes place in the headquarters of Canali Formaggi in Bosisio Parini via A.Appiani 33 or at the companies adhering to the initiative, using both paper and computer, via phone or web, through instruments automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data, with the observance of all cautionary measures that ensure its security and confidentiality as provided for in Annex B to Legislative Decree 196/03 “Technical Regulations of Measures Minimum Security”.
(correggere questa parte anche nella sezione italiana)
5. The holder of personal data
The controller of personal data are Canali Formaggi and member companies within the company. He was not appointed any manager.
6. Rights of person
The person concerned has the right to their own privacy to access to personal data.
The person concerned has the right to his privacy, to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to privacy to be informed:
– Origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
– The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
– The identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5 paragraph 2;
– The subjects and categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as designated representatives in the State, managers or agents;
You have the right to obtain:
– Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
– The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data have not been collected or subsequently processed;
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
– For legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
– To the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to holders also through an agent, which is given adequate response without delay. A person who intends to assert their rights can compile and deliver the appropriate form available for download at the site of the guarantor privacy. The request to the owner or manager, can also be transmitted by letter, fax or email to the following addresses:
Canali Formaggi Sas – Via Andrea Appiani 33 – 23842 – Bosisio Parini (LC), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.